TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website.
USE OF WEBSITE
1.3 You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, technical issues may occasionally result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 [We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.]
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
1.9 Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise
1.11 controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.12 By linking to this website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
At Action For Humanity, we work hard to ensure you have a trouble-free journey when making a donation and we want to make it as smooth as possible. However, we realise that sometimes errors can happen.
Under charity law (The Charities Act 2011), charities are not permitted to refund donations, other than in specific circumstances.
However, there may be an occasion when you need to speak to one of our Support Care Team members to discuss your donation. Please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at +44 (0) 161 860 0163